close
close

Thomas Markle slams Duchess of Sussex’s allegations, saying Meghan threw people ‘under the bus’

‘Meghan didn’t lose me, I didn’t… She abandoned me’: Thomas Markle slams Duchess of Sussex’s magazine claim, shows compassion to ailing queen Blame her for not showing. under the bus

  • Thomas Markle said: “Every time she opens her mouth, she puts me in her mouth.”
  • He added that he wasn’t ‘lost’ and his number hasn’t changed, so Meghan can find him
  • The Duchess of Sussex’s interview with The Cut referenced the loss of her father
  • Markle says he ‘loves’ meeting his son-in-law and grandchildren for the first time

The Duchess of Sussex’s father has accused her of “losing” him and of “throwing people under the bus”.

Comment from Thomas Markle, his 41-year-old daughter spoke out about the breakdown of her relationship with Prince Charles after Prince Harry’s decision to move to the United States.

Hours after her statement was published in The Cut magazine, Meghan’s unofficial spokesperson Omid Scobie wrote on social media: to lose him.

Last night, Markle, who had a blood clot in her brain earlier this year, said, “I’m still very sick, recovering from a stroke I had in May. Yet every time she opens her mouth, she pulls me in.” increase [the story].

‘It never ends. ‘

The Duchess of Sussex's father, Thomas Markle (pictured with them at their first wedding in 2011), has accused her of

The Duchess of Sussex’s father, Thomas Markle (pictured with them at their first wedding in 2011), has accused her of “losing” him and “throwing people under the bus.” ” he denounced.

“She didn’t ‘lost’ me, she threw me out,” the 78-year-old hesitantly told the Mail On Sunday from his home in Rosarito, Mexico.

“I’m not lost. She knows where to find me. My number hasn’t changed.”

“I want to hear from my daughter and meet my son-in-law and grandchildren for the first time.”

A former Hollywood lighting director is suing British photographer Jeff Rayner for breach of contract over staged photos taken before Meghan and Harry’s 2018 wedding. Allegedly, it caused her “emotional embarrassment” and destroyed her relationship with her daughter.

Markle, who suffered a blood clot in his brain earlier this year, said he hadn't heard from Meghan or Harry (pictured in Johannesburg on their 2019 tour of Africa) while he was undergoing treatment in California.

Markle, who suffered a blood clot in his brain earlier this year, said he hadn’t heard from Meghan or Harry (pictured in Johannesburg on their 2019 tour of Africa) while he was undergoing treatment in California.

Markle claims the stress caused him to have two heart attacks the night before his wedding, and doctors denied him boarding the plane.

He hasn’t spoken to Meghan or Prince Harry since.

In an interview last week, Duchess Meghan was asked if she thinks there is room for forgiveness between her, her royal in-laws, and her own family.

She replied: “I think forgiveness is really important.

“Not forgiving takes more energy, but forgiving takes more effort.

Markle told MoS, “If she really believes in forgiveness, why can’t she forgive me?

Thomas Markle's comments discuss Prince Harry's broken relationship with Prince Charles (pictured with Harry in 2019) after his 41-year-old daughter decided to move to the United States. Came after it looked like it did.

Thomas Markle’s comments discuss Prince Harry’s broken relationship with Prince Charles (pictured with Harry in 2019) after his 41-year-old daughter decided to move to the United States. Came after it looked like it did.

“I have apologized to her many times for any hurt or pain I may have caused her.

‘I love my daughter. She talks about her forgiveness, so why don’t she start with her own family, She Forgive Me?

“Each time she does another interview, it brings all the pain and causes an enormous amount of stress.

“I’m still very sick. I’m going to speech therapy and trying my best to get better, but it’s all very upsetting.

Markle also said of his compassion for the Queen:

“She didn’t ‘lost’ me, she threw me out,” the 78-year-old hesitantly told the Mail on Sunday from his home in Rosarito, Mexico.

“I feel sorry for her and wish her the best and hope she gets better soon.

“It’s not easy for my daughter to read everything she says.

“Meghan always throws the royal family under the bus. The Meghan I knew was a sweet, kind and caring person. I don’t know where that girl went. Her.” I hope you are still somewhere and make peace with our family and Harry’s family before it’s too late.

Markle is being cared for by his son Tom Jr., 55, who moved from Oregon to live closer to his father. His blood clot caused temporary paralysis and long-term speech impediment, but he can now speak in short sentences, although he often has trouble finding words.

He says he didn’t hear from Meghan or Harry while he was receiving treatment in California, but the Duchess lifted a memorial to the Uvalde School shooting victims in Texas from his hospital bed last May. I saw you visit.

.

Leave a Comment