A new story from Borderlands in the pipeline.upon August 23rdat Gamescom Opening Night Live, 2K and Gearbox Software officially announced the game. borderlands universeA short while ago, a feature-length gameplay video and new character trailer arrived. A new story from BorderlandsOf course, we haven’t forgotten the release date of the game.
New Tales from the Borderlands Gameplay Video and New Character Trailer
In newly released gameplay footage, fans will be led through a deep and raucous cinematic adventure as the ruthless corporations of the Borderlands, powerful space-altering Vault technology, and three civilians collide. You can taste it for the first time. Highlights include:
- All Choices Matter: Every choice you make can affect how the story unfolds, often in unexpected ways.Only by playing the game can you see how your decisions will change Borderlands. I fully understand what you can do.
- Effects of Quick Time events: QTE success or failure has a tangible impact on your adventure. Sometimes it leads to premature conclusions and sometimes shapes the story in unexpected ways.
- Immersive visuals: In addition to the wonderful surroundings, A new story from Borderlands For the first time in a Borderlands title, it utilizes performance capture and facial mapping technology to take advantage of significantly improved movement and facial animations.
For those who want to know more about the main character A new story from Borderlandsthe altruistic scientist Anu, her ambitious and “streetwise” brother Octavio, and the ferocious, frog-wielding Fran!
- Anuradha Dar: Anuradha (Anu) may be uncomfortable socially, but he has no problem solving problems. Anu can see complex calculus and probability and solve puzzles with her Tech Glasses. It dreams of a world where you don’t have to kill anyone to succeed.
- Octavio Wallace Dahl: Anu’s adopted son, Octavio, may be too full of himself. According to him, he is Meridian City’s most popular citizen, with a long list of contacts to back it up. Octavio’s big break is yet to come, but he desperately wants to own a business and make a lot of cash.
- Fran Miskowitz: Fran brings all the action from his gadget-filled hoverchair. Fran’s Froglt her shop has been attacked by Maliwan lasers and is moving towards revenge on those who destroyed her shop. She will do nothing to protect her friends on her way and hopefully receive a large insurance payout or her insurance company will have to deal with her directly.
A new story from Borderlands Consumers can pre-order via Steam and the Epic Games Store on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 (PS5), PlayStation 4 (PS4), Nintendo Switch, and PC. The standard digital-only version of the game is priced at $39.99. The Digital Physics Deluxe Edition costs $49.99 and includes the original Tales from the Borderlands.