Lenovo this week announced a new generation of ThinkPad X1 Fold A system that provides users with a larger screen area and aFull PC performancesays Lenovo. The new ThinkPad X1 Fold is powered by Intel vPro, Intel Evo Design with up to 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processors, and Intel Iris Xe graphics, supported by up to 1 TB SSD storage and up to 32 GB LPDDR5 memory. increase. The system comes preloaded with either Microsoft’s Windows 11 Home or Pro operating system and will be available beginning in Q4 starting at $2,499.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold
“As the world’s lightest 16″ commercial laptop device, this next generation offers a versatile, powerful and portable device with a sleeker, thinner design that can comfortably be used as a primary PC. Improving a category-defining PC isn’t easy, but Lenovo has done just that: A revolutionary design that combines customer feedback and end-user insights, resulting in a 22% larger 16-inch It features a foldable OLED display, a 25% thinner chassis, and thinner bezels throughout, creating a premium, streamlined look and feel that extends to aluminum.The frame and back cover are made from 100% recycled functional fabrics. is made of.”
“Lenovo continues to innovate for more modes of use, and this is where foldable PC technology comes into play. The next-generation ThinkPad X1 Fold is a 16-inch laptop with half the footprint of a clamshell laptop It truly shapes the future by offering a screen real estate and viewing experience that folds down to the size of a laptop under 13 inches for lightweight and compact transport and storage.”
“Innovative designs like these change with your needs and bring extraordinary versatility to deliver one of the most engaging computing experiences ever. Consuming, reading, writing, editing, etc. content is all easily done in whatever mode you feel most comfortable in. Modes managed by an intuitive mode switcher interface include:
- Classic clamshell, or laptop mode, features an on-screen keyboard in the bottom half of the 12-inch main display, or the optional full-size ThinkPad Bluetooth TrackPoint keyboard. This mode is ideal for maximum productivity in confined spaces such as airplanes, trains and cars.
- Landscape mode, or all-in-one mode, offers amazing changes. Once at their destination, users can use the stand to unfold the device in landscape orientation and connect the keyboard, either attached to or detached from the stand, for efficient multitasking or impressive presentations. You can create an amazing 16-inch laptop that works.
- Portrait Mode is a new feature that excited users in early testing. Rotate to portrait mode with a stand for large 16-inch screens – proving very effective for reading and editing long documents, simultaneous social feeds, websites, and more.
- Book mode needs no introduction to foldable technology, but reading the latest bestsellers on a partially folded 16-inch display is equally noteworthy. It’s also a very productive mode for proofreading articles and browsing digital publications.
- Finally, tablet mode can be used in either portrait or landscape mode, making it easier to interact with your creativity, colleagues, or family with the help of a magnetic pen and content consumption on Dolby Vision-enabled displays. .
Filed Under: Laptops, Tablet News, Top News