The Pacific Northwest may dominate the spotlight when it comes to hot coffee brands, but picky Californians know that some of the country’s top coffee shops are located here in the Golden State. would be delighted
Yelp analysts have compiled a list of the 100 best coffee shops in the US based entirely on ratings and recommendations from Yelp’s reviewer community.
However, keep in mind that Yelp’s list of “top coffee shops” is often based on reviews that don’t just rate each shop’s coffee, but also the service, atmosphere, and snacks.
That said, it’s not based solely on Cup of Joe.
Below are the 25 best coffee shops in America, according to an analysis of Yelp reviews and ratings. A complete list of the Top 100 can be found on Yelp.com.
- Yo Farm Coffee Roaster, Las Vegas, NV
- Cafe Makario, Everett, Washington
- Ovation Coffee & Tea, Portland, Oregon
- Cafe Sapientia, oak park, california
- Pangolin Café, Reno, NV
- patria coffee roaster, Compton, California
- mission blue, San Francisco, California
- The Cuppo Coffee & Tea, Jersey Village, TX
- Tatiana’s Coffee & Tea, ventura, california
- Tim is making good coffee. San Juan Capistrano, California
- AT Oasis Coffee & Tea Shop, Phoenix, AZ
- Quince Coffee House, Denver, Colorado
- French’s Food Truck, Brooklyn, New York
- The Red Bud Cafe, Daytona Beach, Florida
- VigiLatte Artisan Coffee, Lahaina, Hawaii
- Calusa Coffee Roasters, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Whistle & Fizz, New York, New York
- Crepe Shop, Chicago, Illinois
- Wolf Club Coffee Roasters, Tacoma, WA
- Lodi Coffee, North Charleston, South Carolina
- Koana, Mountain View, Hawaii
- Modern Rose, Deerfield Beach, Florida
- Enderly Coffee Co., Charlotte, North Carolina
- Burly and The Bean, Seaside, Oregon
- Local Coffee, Montclair, New Jersey
In addition to the list, Yelp has also created an interactive map highlighting all of America’s “Top Coffee Shop” locations. A quality coffee shop.
Yelp previously published rankings of the best craft breweries, wineries, pizzerias, margaritas, pies and even burritos in every state.
suggest a fix