Queen of pop culture! Ashley Green She may be a Hollywood star, but it turns out that she loves consuming entertainment as much as she enjoys participating in it.
Green, 35, became a household name for her role as vampire Alice Cullen twilight Ever since the franchise, her fascination with the twinkling lights of Los Angeles began decades ago.
“I was part of Mary Kate and Ashley [Olsen] The fan club is growing,’ says the Florida native EXCLUSIVELY every weekAs soon as she was old enough to do so, she headed to the City of Angels in the West. I didn’t tell almost anyone,” Greene reveals.
Her love for the industry has continued throughout her career.of Rogue Alum’s favorite actress is Cate Blanchettshe tells weand she once had the opportunity to read a book Anthony Hopkins at the audition. “He was charming and I was totally hooked,” Green recalls working briefly with the Hannibal icon, 84.
about her taste in music twilight The star and her husband, the Australian director Paul Cooleyknown for belting out some R&B.
“Paul and I sing Usher We sing to each other at least three times a week, and “our song” is “Sure Thing.” Miguelsays Green.
Keep scrolling to find out more little-known facts about Green, including her first job, tattoo-related allergies, and more.
1. I want to live in Barcelona someday.
2. Me and my husband Paul [Khoury], has been a very close friend for many years. I finally had to go after him and convince him to date me.
3. You must unpack as soon as you enter your hotel room — even if you are staying for two days.
4. Paul and I sing Usher at least three times a week, and “our song” is Miguel’s “Sure Thing.”
5. I got my first job when I was 14. It was a cleaning shop across the street from the school.
6. One of my best friends shares my exact birthday. That’s part of the reason we became friends.
7. I broke my femur on a trampoline.
8. I was a competitive all-star cheerleader flyer.
9. I read opposite Anthony Hopkins in an audition. He was charming and I was completely hooked. I didn’t get the job, but I was still on cloud nine.
10. I graduated high school early and moved to LA at 17, but I told very few people about my plans.
11. Travel with a teddy bear that sprays your husband’s cologne.
12. I would rather stay at home than go out 90% of the time.
13. I wake up early with nothing to do — 6am is my magic time.
14. I am the co-founder of Hummingway, a reproductive health company that provides non-toxic solutions to menstrual cycle symptoms and an educational platform.
15. One of my favorite actresses is Cate Blanchett.
16. I love pickles.
17. My mother married my father at the age of 16.
18. I am allergic to the light emitted by the lasers used to remove tattoos.
19. I hate anchovies.
20. I love my parents-in-law.
21. Before I became an actor, I wanted to study criminal law or criminal psychology.
22. I was part of Mary-Kate and Ashley [Olsen] Growing fan club.
23. Keep your inbox at or near zero.
24. I hate being late. It gives me anxiety.
25. I always choose heat over cold, except before bedtime. My house is set to 68 degrees at night or I can’t sleep either.